By C M Hopper; B L Broadhead; U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research. Division of Regulatory Applications.; Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Read or Download An updated nuclear criticality slide rule PDF
Best nuclear books
Nuclear Waste Disposal: will we depend upon Bedrock? covers the capability effectiveness of mined geologic disposal of nuclear wastes. The publication discusses the shape and ultimate disposal of nuclear wastes, together with substitute equipment of nuclear waste disposal. The textual content additionally describes the constitution of demanding rock and salt formations; the formation of groundwater; the amount and speed of groundwater circulation; and the groundwater move close to the repository and during the disposal rooms and to the skin.
Australia's Uranium alternate explores why the export of uranium is still a hugely arguable factor in Australia and the way this impacts Australia's engagement with the strategic, regime and industry nation-states of overseas nuclear affairs. The e-book makes a speciality of the foremost demanding situations dealing with Australian coverage makers in a twenty-first century context the place civilian nuclear power intake is increasing considerably whereas even as the overseas nuclear nonproliferation regime is topic to expanding, and extraordinary, pressures.
- Materials Science in Energy Technology
- Nuclear Insecurity: Understanding the Threat from Rogue Nations and Terrorists
- Fundamentals in Hadronic Atom Theory
- Detection of radioactive materials at borders
- The Challenges to Nuclear Power in the Twenty-First Century
Extra info for An updated nuclear criticality slide rule
L. E. S. DOE GTN/DP-23, Office of Emergency Response, 19901 Germantown Road, Germantown, MD 20874-1290 90. L. Graber, Licensing Engineer, NUS Information Services, Licensing Information Service, 2650 McCormick Drive, Suite 300, Clearwater, FL 33759 91. C. F. Guenther, M. H. , Livermore, CA 94550-6006 92. J. Gustafsson, Senior Specialist Radiology, ABB Atom AB, Safeguards and Safety, S 721 63 Vasteras/ Sweden 93. K. S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, MS T-8 D14, Washington, DC 20555-0001 94. D. K.
Ellis M. B. Emmett G. R. Handley O. W. Hermann C. M. Hopper (5) M. A. Kuliasha K. D. Lewis M. S. Macher R. C. Marble J. F. Mincey 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41-43. 44. 45. 46. 47-48. 49. 50. J. V. Pace C. V. Parks L. M. Petrie C. E. -P. Renier R. C. Robinson J. E. Rushton C. H. Shappert J. A. Smith J. S. Tang R. G. Taylor (3) R. M. Westfall Central Research Library, Document Reference Section ORNL-Y-12 Technical Library ORNL Laboratory Records (2) ORNL Laboratory Records, RC ORNL Patent Section EXTERNAL DISTRIBUTION 51-60.
170. 171. 172. 173. 174. 175. 176. 177. 178-182. 183. N. L. , 551 W. Cordova Road, Suite 202, Santa Fe, NM 87501-4143 V. L. O. Box 1625, Idaho Falls, ID 83415-3458 M. Ragheb, University of Illinois, Department of Nuclear Engineering, 103 S. Goodwin Avenue, 223 NEL, Urbana, IL 61801 R. L. , Bldg. 730-B, Room 3444, Savannah River Site, Aiken, SC 29802 T. A. Reilly (10), Westinghouse Savannah River Company, Building 707-F, Aiken, SC 29808 C. O. Box 1500, Richland, WA 99352-1500 C. T. , 950 Sugarloaf Road, Manitou Springs, CO 80829 G.
An updated nuclear criticality slide rule by C M Hopper; B L Broadhead; U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research. Division of Regulatory Applications.; Oak Ridge National Laboratory