Read Online or Download Advanced Methods of Process, QC in Nuclear Fuel Mfg (IAEA TECDOC-1166) PDF
Similar nuclear books
Nuclear Waste Disposal: will we depend on Bedrock? covers the capability effectiveness of mined geologic disposal of nuclear wastes. The e-book discusses the shape and ultimate disposal of nuclear wastes, together with replacement equipment of nuclear waste disposal. The textual content additionally describes the constitution of demanding rock and salt formations; the formation of groundwater; the amount and pace of groundwater stream; and the groundwater circulate close to the repository and during the disposal rooms and to the outside.
Australia's Uranium exchange explores why the export of uranium continues to be a hugely debatable factor in Australia and the way this impacts Australia's engagement with the strategic, regime and marketplace geographical regions of overseas nuclear affairs. The e-book makes a speciality of the main demanding situations dealing with Australian coverage makers in a twenty-first century context the place civilian nuclear strength intake is increasing considerably whereas even as the overseas nuclear nonproliferation regime is topic to expanding, and remarkable, pressures.
- Homogeneous Aqueous Sol'n Nuclear Reactors for Prodn of Mo-99 and Other Short-Lived Radioisotopes [IAEA TECDOC 1601]
- A Study of the Isoscalar Giant Monopole Resonance: The Role of Symmetry Energy in Nuclear Incompressibility in the Open-Shell Nuclei
- The Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Accident: Final Report of the AESJ Investigation Committee
- Design and operation of radioactive waste incineration facilities
Extra info for Advanced Methods of Process, QC in Nuclear Fuel Mfg (IAEA TECDOC-1166)
Inspector selects the videotapes randomly and inspection activity is independent from process line. The developed system and example of the video image for pellet inspection are shown in FIG. 5. Pellet are inspected during transfer to pallet and identified by specific number of the pallet which receives pellets. The video images for inspection are composed of three independent scenes which are surface appearance of pellet, pellet transfer to pallet and pallet number. It is necessary that inspection by video image should be the same as inspection directly.
2. METHODOLOGY For the implementation of this project a continuous improvement methodology called 6- Sigma has been applied. This project has been developed in working teams. Experts in 6-Sigma, Quality, Manufacturing Process and Fuel Assembly Design have participated in it. 1. Define • ELABORA TION OF THE DESIGN QFD The design QFD ("Quality Function Deployment") evaluates: • The importance of Functional Requirements. (First House of Quality) • The importance of Product Characteristics. (Second House of Quality) It starts with a deployment of Functional Requirements of the fuel rod.
In future it will be desirable to improve the accuracy and precision of such measurement methods for rational process control. About the introduction of in-line analysis, it should be considered that the relationship between requirements from the process operation and performance of analysis is important. Rationality and cost effectiveness should be considered in inspection procedures. Analysis is necessary for each lot and the size of lot of MOX fuel is small rather than that of UOX fuel fabrication.
Advanced Methods of Process, QC in Nuclear Fuel Mfg (IAEA TECDOC-1166)